MOSAIC Licensing develops and manages successful strategic licensing programs for artists, designers, photographers and creative properties. We handle all the necessary details of licensing so that our clients can focus on what they do best. This results in a steady stream of creative output that’s ripe for licensing and brand building.
WE PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
• Development of a custom Strategic Plan based upon proven licensing fundamentals
• Seeking out the finest Manufacturing & Retail “Partners”, many with whom we have established long-term relationships in a variety of industries
• Evaluate New Market Opportunities - We look for innovative new channels for growth
• Trend Research – We share the latest information to keep things fresh
• Product Development & Innovation – We love adding NEW!
• Quality Control
• Royalty Collection and Analysis
• Ongoing Management of Licensing Relationships
Gus Walbolt is a business development consultant to business owners, brands and creative enterprises helping them to establish opportunities for growth through licensing and strategic planning. Drawing upon 30 years of senior level experience as a business owner, licensee and licensor, to create strategic plans for success in licensing and new business development. Gus was the former owner and CEO of AMCAL, an art-based gift publishing company, sold to MeadWestvaco, and is co-owner of Mosaic Licensing.
Recent consulting projects include:
• Securing new licenses for a mass market wall decor manufacturer
• Launch of #1 best-selling Indian cookbook author's licensing program
• Establishing travel "partnership" between chef and premier global tour company
• Acquisition of major TV personality/designer license for gift manufacturer
• New business licensing development for #1 vintage motorcycle website/blog
• Consultant on the review of the acquisition and sale of privately held companies
PRINCIPALS OF MOSAIC LICENSING:
Val Adams – Her experience spans virtually all consumer product categories with 15 years of securing and negotiating licensing deals for clients. Known for her enthusiasm and product development skills, Val works closely with MOSAIC’s licensing partners to maximize the potential of each licensing agreement. Val is a featured speaker to many groups for licensing, product development and trends.
- For information on licensing, or to discuss working with one of our clients on a specific licensing project, please contact Val at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gus Walbolt- Former owner and CEO of AMCAL Publishing. Gus worked directly with Coca-Cola, Hallmark, Thomas Kinkade, Workman Publishing, Andrews McMeel, Wild Apple Graphics, Charles Wysocki and numerous others on successful licensing programs, joint ventures, co-publishing and product development. Gus is currently working on business development for creative enterprises through licensing and strategic planning.
- To inquire about Business Development and Licensing Consulting for your company, please contact Gus at email@example.com
MOSAIC is a member of LIMA, the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association. Please visit www.licensing.org for more information.
MOSAIC is also a member of The Color Association of the United States. For more information please visit www.colorassociation.com
© Mosaic Licensing. Phone: 925-934-0889. Email: Click here to contact us.